Nest Mattress Cover
Tencel Cover Soft and breathable
Protect your mattress
High quality material
Nest mattress cover with smooth, breathable Tencel material, helps your sleep more cool. Perfect elasticity helps the cover to last over time.
Safe for health
The Tencel fabric of the Nest meets the criteria set by the STANDARD 100 OEKO-TEX® - certified safe for users' health.
Through the inspection process according to the comprehensive and rigorous measurement system of OEKO-TEX®, the Tencel fabric of the Ru9 Nest Mattress has been certified as safe for users' health, meeting the set standards. criteria of STANDARD 100 OEKO-TEX® - regulated by a team of leading experts in combination with international standards.
- You should wash the Nest Mattress by hand or put it in the washing machine on a gentle cycle. At the same time, Ru9 encourages you to use an extra laundry bag to protect the cover and not to use strong detergents.
- Nest mattress should be dried in a dry place, avoiding direct sunlight.
Note: Only the mattress cover can be washed. Please NO wash the foam inside.
- Step 1: Use a damp cloth to dry the stain
- Step 2: Remove the Nest mattress cover to wash (depending on how dirty the cover is)
- Step 3: Dilute diluted vinegar (½ vinegar, ½ water), or mix it with baking soda and use a mist sprayer to spray on the stain, blot dry with a damp cloth as in step 1.
- Step 4: Repeat until the stains are cleaned.
In addition, you can regularly vacuum the Nest to keep the surface clean from dirt and dead cells during use.