Ru9 is looking for the Graphic Designer Executive to join our team of dreamers.
As a Graphic Designer Executive, you will be responsible for the visuals of Ru9's online and offline publications.
Ru9 – The Sleep Company is a manufacturer-to-consumer brand that aims to improve the life quality of Vietnamese people by offering design-conscious sleep products with best-in-class customer service.
Here at Ru9, we create dreams, and quite literally. We care deeply about our customers and appreciate innovative thinking, integrity and learning from experiences. Come join us to create the future of sleep.
What you will be doing when you are not sleeping:
- Responsible for designing printed publications (brochures, posters, standees, catalogs, packaging...).
- Design POSM using a digital marketing channel (website, facebook, zalo, etc.).
- Having the ability to develop concepts & ideas for production and shooting.
- Perform tasks as assigned.
Who are you:
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to design across several platforms is preferred
- Passionate, hard-working & responsible
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Communicate well in English
- Continuous eager to learn new things
The pancakes and whipped cream:
- Competitive salary with sales bonus.
- Lunch is provided with snacks and drinks around.
- Open space working environment overlooking a lot of greenery in District 2.
- We ring the bell and have team lunch/dinner to celebrate milestones.
- Nap rooms to rest whenever you need.
- First to test out Ru9’s newest products at home.
- Discounted Ru9 products for you and your loved ones.
We care deeply about our customers and appreciate innovative thinking, integrity and learning from experiments. Come join us to create the future of sleep.
Wanna join us? Fill in your application form at: :https://form.typeform.com/Ru9_Marketing