Full Time Position
Ru9 is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our growing team.
We are looking for someone with solid understanding of design principles, has strong typography skill and can comfortably work in areas of branding, UX/UI and social media. Our ideal designer creates social content visuals that are unskippable and print collaterals of coffee-table quality.
You are the #OOTD of Ru9 - be unforgettable.
Ru9 is a sleep company that aims to improve the life quality by offering design-conscious sleep products with best-in-class customer service. Starting off with Vietnam, where quality sleep is still considered a luxury.
What you will be doing when you are not sleeping:
- Develop branding identity for new products and its launch campaigns
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Brainstorm & develop creative ideas and concepts in partnership with other teams
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Collaborate with our Marketing & Product Development departments on all aspects of the design process from brainstorm, strategy definition, concept development, prototyping, production and implementation
- Create progressive, fun and interesting creatives that are on-brand allowing for consistent brand experiences across all platforms and devices
- Sharpen Ru9 style guide as our brand evolve over time
- Champion the value of design within the team and across the company (xấu không cho ra đường!)
- Deliver on-time, high-quality and error-free work that gets results
- Ensure work is smart, impactful and brand-centered
Who you are:
- You are obsessed with aesthetics
- A graphic design background with 1-2 years of experiences
- Strong typographic layout skill and conceptual thinking
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, preferably InDesign as well)
- Able to manage workflow and schedule to meet project timeline
- Illustration/ photography editing skills are BIG pluses
The pancakes and whipped cream:
- Competitive salary + yearly performance bonus
- Social and medical insurance
- Free lunch with healthy snacks and drinks all-day every day
- Open space working environment with a 300-sqm grass field for your quick work break or brainstorming with bare feet
- Employee-only free yoga classes weekly at the office on that huge grass field I told you about above
- Free Ru9 mattress of your choice to celebrate your first work anniversary
- Discounted Ru9 products for you and your loved ones
Here at Ru9, we create dreams, and quite literally. We care deeply about our customers and appreciate innovative thinking, integrity and learning from experiences. Come join us to create the future of sleep!
Wanna join us? Send CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org with title: [APPLY DESIGNER]_NAME & MOBILE PHONE