Brand Marketing Specialist [Rubaby]
We’re looking for a creative, highly motivated, results-oriented Brand Marketing Specialist to help drive and define Ru9’s newly created baby brand, Rubaby, for it’s upcoming launch.
In this role, you’ll use your strategic prowess and creative vision to craft and create brand awareness as well as drive the brand’s first initial customer database. You’ll be responsible for leading the strategic development, planning, and execution of both product launch and coinciding marketing initiatives. With each project, you’ll play a key role in Rubaby’s success in being the first to penetrate the infant sleep segment in Vietnam.
Ru9 is a direct-to-consumer sleep company that runs on the conviction that quality life is built upon quality sleep. We offer thoughtfully designed sleep products with best-in-class customer service. Rubaby will be the company’s second brand to be launched during the first quarter of 2023 delivering the same thoughtfulness and care of infant sleep products to new moms (and dads) for their babies.
What you will be doing when you are not sleeping:
Craft opportunities that build brand awareness.
- In charge of the execution and roll out plan for Rubaby launch
- Work cross-functionally to drive the strategic development, planning, and execution of integrated marketing programs and campaigns
- Lead projects that create demand for our products, enhance brand awareness among new moms and dads, and drive consumer advocacy—all while upholding a smooth, integrated process—with a focus on developing customer centric, sales-generating quickstrike media content/ad ideas
- Drive marketing efforts across the organization while bringing creative ideas to execution and delivering concepts to consumers in support of our ambitious growth objectives
- Assist in the creation of a long-term strategic marketing framework for the brand
- Optimize processes to ensure on-strategy programs are executed on time and on budget
- Propose, develop and implement creative marketing programs to drive brand awareness and Rubaby brand affinity.
Who are you:
- 4+ years experience in integrated brand marketing
- An experienced manager who can collaborate cross functionally and who has led a team, brand management, consumers understanding, creative & strategic knowledge.
- A highly creative and non-traditional thinker who is not afraid to question the status quo and is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Able to develop influential and collaborative relationships across teams and functions, articulating your vision that inspires colleagues and customers alike
- A mom (bonus!) or have experience working for/with mom and baby brands, thus having a clear idea and thorough understanding of the needs and wants of parents
- A good networker who can connect with the mom influencers and communities for potential partnerships/collaborations.
- Enthusiastic about our brands and products, the values we deliver to our consumers, as well as, committed to the spirit and intent of the company’s core values.
The pancakes and whipped cream:
- Competitive salary + KPI-based incentives + yearly bonus
- Social and medical insurance
- Free lunch with healthy snacks and drinks all-day every day
- Open space working environment with a 300-sqm grass field for your quick work break or brainstorming with bare feet
- We ring the bell and have team lunch/dinner to celebrate milestones
- Free Ru9 mattress of your choice to celebrate your first workiversary
- Discounted Ru9 products for you and your loved ones.
We care deeply about our customers and appreciate innovative thinking, integrity and learning from experiments. Come join us to create the future of sleep.
Wanna join us? Send CV via email email@example.com with title: [APPLY RUBABY_BRAND MARKETING SPECIALIST]_NAME & MOBILE PHONE