Graphic Design Intern
Ru9 is seeking for a Graphic Designer Intern to join our growing team. We are looking for someone with solid understanding of design principles, has strong typography skill and can comfortably work in areas of branding or UX/UI.
Ru9 - The Sleep Company is a manufacture-to-consumer brand that aims to improve the life quality of Vietnamese people by offering design-conscious sleep products with the best-in-class customer service.
Here at Ru9, we create dreams, and quite literally. We care deeply about our customers and appreciate innovative thinking, integrity and learning from mistakes. Come join us to create the future of sleep.
What you will be doing when you are not sleeping:
• Put yourself in the shoes of Ru9 customers
• Collaborate with our Marketing & Product Development departments on all aspects of the design process from brainstorm, strategy definition, concept development, prototyping, production and implementation
• Create progressive, fun and interesting creatives that are on-brand allowing for
consistent brand experiences across all platforms and devices
• Help sharpen Ru9 style guide as our brand evolve over time
Who you are:
• You are obsessed with aesthetics
• Strong typographic layout skill and conceptual thinking
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, preferably InDesign as well)
• Able to manage workflow and schedule to meet project timeline
The pancakes and whipped cream:
• Monthly allowance
• Super friendly and funspired colleagues
• Open space working environment in D1
• We ring bell and have team lunch/dinner to celebrate milestones
• Snacks and drinks around
• Nap rooms to rest whenever you need
• First to test out Ru9’s newest products at home
• Discounted Ru9 products for you and your loved ones
Wanna join us?
Fill in your application at: https://form.typeform.com/to/ODbP7v