Ru9 is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist (Media-based) to join our team of dreamers.
This role is suitable for a person who has experience in Media Performance previously and would like to expand their area of expertise into managing and optimizing online customer journey for D2C retail brand.
What you will be doing when you are not sleeping:
Be responsible for conversion optimization across multichannel including Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Website and other channels.
- Lead, mentor, and manage a small marketing team, providing guidance and direction to achieve marketing objectives.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to drive business objectives including sales growth with the targeted CIR.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape to inform marketing strategies.
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics, provide regular reports to the CEO, internal team and make data-driven recommendations for optimization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, and design, to align marketing efforts with business objectives.
- Create and deliver a strong digital marketing strategy & execution plan
- Daily manage all media channels to maximize paid performance and drive efficient customer acquisition via online channels
- Build precise and actionable measurement reports
- Customer journey optimization: identify digital touchpoints and opportunities to improve customer experience with the brand online
- Monitor industry trends and shifts in the competitive landscape, and proactively work to keep the team constantly updated on changes in digital marketing space
- Collaborate with Online Sales & Digital team to drive end results
Who are you:
- Minimum 2-5 years of marketing experience, with a proven track record of success in leading marketing initiatives and managing a small team.
- Experienced with Facebook Ads, Google Ads & Analytical tools.
- Strong knowledge of performance marketing channels, tactics, and tools, including paid search, display, social media, email, and aﬃliate marketing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and trends to develop actionable insights and strategies.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau or Google Data Studio, and marketing automation tools, such as HubSpot or Marketo.
The pancakes and whipped cream:
- Competitive salary + KPI & yearly performance bonus
- Social and medical insurance
- Free lunch provided
- Free Ru9 products to celebrate your work anniversaries
- Discounted Ru9 products for you and your loved ones
We care deeply about our customers and appreciate innovative thinking, integrity and learning from experiments. Come join us to create the future of sleep!
Wanna join us? Send CV via email email@example.com with title: [DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST]_NAME & MOBILE PHONE