Ru9 is looking for an Operations (full time) to join the team.
As an Operations , you will be responsible for the entire process from customer purchase to product receipt.
Ru9 – The Sleep Company is a manufacturer-to-consumer brand that aims to improve the life quality of Vietnamese people by offering design-conscious sleep products with best-in-class customer service.
Here at Ru9, we create dreams, and quite literally. We care deeply about our customers and appreciate innovative thinking, integrity and learning from experiences. Come join us to create the future of sleep.
What you will be doing when you are not sleeping:
- Daily product stocks management
- Keep track the shipping and delivery process to ensure that customers receive the product within the specified time
- Suggest solutions and options to improve and optimize workflow
- Statistics and data aggregation, ensuring that the data is fully updated, accurate and timely
- In charge of related paperwork and administrative work
- Other ther tasks as assigned
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to focus, detail-oriented
- Good communication skills
- Have a high sense of teamwork and responsibility
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the environment and work
- Good computer skills, especially Excel
- Graduate from University/ College
- Competitive salary
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Open working environment in District 1
- We ring the bell and have team lunch/dinner to celebrate milestones.
- Nap rooms to rest whenever you need.
- Be the first to experience Ru9's new products at home
- Get discount when buying Ru9 products
To apply, please fill out the application form: https://form.typeform.com/to/socZE6wU