Ru9 is looking for HR Manager position to join the company's team. We are looking for potential candidates in recruiting team and building process for the company.
Ru9 – The Sleep Company is a company with a direct model from the factory to the consumer, with the mission to improve the quality of life of Vietnamese people through bringing sleep-related products that are Investment in design and top quality service.
Besides sleeping well, what will you do at Ru9:
1. Building and developing human resource system
- Develop short-term and long-term recruitment plans, organizational structure and staffing plans for the company.
- Consulting and guiding Department Heads to set up organizational charts, staffing schedules, functions and duties, job descriptions in order to improve the efficiency of resource use of departments.
- Establish policies, procedures and regulations related to Administration - Human Resources. Organize communication to ensure all employees understand and implement.
- Participate in interviews, evaluation and selection of personnel for management positions of the company.
- Set up action programs to promote the company's recruitment brand, expand and develop the candidate source.
2. Salary & Benefits
- Building the annual salary scale and table for the company, ensuring compliance with market standards and ground.
- Control the payment of salary, social insurance, PIT to ensure accuracy and compliance with company regulations as well as state laws.
- Control the storage of employee records, implement labor contracts and employee welfare policies in accordance with company policies, regulations, and state laws.
- Consulting and solving problems related to labor relations, labor discipline as well as issues arising in the process of implementing salary, bonus and welfare policies.
3. Developing corporate culture
- Play a key role in building the corporate culture framework with the Board of Directors of the company.
- Develop documents, organize communication programs to promote culture in the company.
- Listen and record the feedback and comments from employees to make appropriate suggestions for the Board of Directors.
Who are you:
- Graduated from University or higher majoring in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Law, Economics.
- Understanding and being able to advise the Board of Directors on the application of Labor Law, Social Insurance, and PIT.
- Understand the model, the Human Resource management system and have the ability to deploy the system throughout the company.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Salary negotiable according to ability.
- Full health insurance and social insurance.
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks are available.
- Annual salary review.
- Computer provided when working.
- Get any free Ru9 mattress product after a period of work.
- Special offers when buying products from Ru9 for you and your loved ones.
- Working place: District 2, TP. Ho Chi Minh City
At Ru9, we create dreams, literally. We are committed to our customers and value innovative thinking, honesty and constantly learning from experience. Join Ru9 to create the future of sleep.
To apply, please submit your CV with the title [HR Manager] Full name - Phone to email address firstname.lastname@example.org