WEBSITE ADMIN EXPERT
Ru9 is looking for the position of Website Administrator to join the company's team.
In this position, you will focus on information management and user experience optimization functions on Ru9's e-commerce website. Potential candidates need to have a passion for UX/UI and constantly update the latest changes of website platforms, thereby improving to create a good and smooth user experience.
Ru9 – The Sleep Company is a company with a direct model from the factory to the consumer, with the mission to improve the quality of life of Vietnamese people through bringing sleep-related products that are Investment in design and top quality service.
Besides sleeping well, what will you do at Ru9:
- Administer, analyze and report on the performance of the company's website on Shopify platform to make optimization recommendations.
- Update information, products, full content as required for promotion and business activities.
- Research and analyze new solutions, improved CRO functions on the website
- Coordinate with technical department in updating, editing, upgrading and maintaining website.
- Technical support for SEO (SEO technicals).
- Implement new website/landing page development projects based on company requirements
Who are you:
- At least 1 year experience in website administration and UX/UI
- Always researching and updating the latest trends and changes, especially in the field of e-commerce
- The ability to analyze and process data well is an important condition
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS programming languages is an advantage.
- Knowledge of tools for analysis, measurement, management and website design.
- Competitive salary with quarterly and yearly KPI bonus
- Full health insurance, social insurance
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks available
- Open working environment with green space and 300m2 lawn always ready for creative activities, breaks
- Free Ru9 mattress product is a gift for you after a period of work
- Special offers when buying products from Ru9 for you and your loved ones
At Ru9, we create dreams, literally. We are committed to our customers and value innovative thinking, honesty and constantly learning from experience. Join Ru9 to create the future of sleep.
To apply, please send your CV with the title [Website Administrator] Full name - Phone number to email firstname.lastname@example.org