Scientific diet ensures health for people to lose weight
Many people seek extreme weight loss methods such as medication, fasting,... But losing weight is a long-term process that requires adaptation and cooperation of the body. Let's learn a simple and scientific diet with Ru9 through the article below!
1. Find out the reason for weight gain
Weight loss principle: Calorie intake < Calories consumed. But the rule is to only reduce 400-500 calories per day. Depending on the health situation and body location.
1.1. Fatal misunderstandings about weight loss diets
When it comes to weight loss diets, many people with the desire to lose weight quickly have misunderstandings about their own diet. Here are some misconceptions that most people misunderstand about a proper weight loss diet.
- Eat as little as possible: It is possible to lose weight in the long run, but this causes an imbalance in energy metabolism, making the body tired, lack of vitality and serious weakness. li>
- Completely eliminate fat: Sugar and starch are the main components that the body uses to convert into fat. So just have a limited eating plan, do not completely eliminate any substance from the diet.
- Can eat a lot of foods such as brown rice, olive oil: Many people mistakenly think that they can use these foods for a "free" diet, but the calories in them are also quite high. So still have to regulate in the use.
- Using weight loss pills: The advice is absolutely not to use any drugs that are advertised as weight loss. Weight loss should be a long-term process, driven by the body's own control and adaptation.
1.2. Learn body mass index related to weight
The study of body weight is also a true science. Through a long process of research, experts have developed weight-related indicators, based on which to diagnose and provide solutions for people who are considered underweight, overweight or overweight. weight.
Body Mass Index:
- Ideal weight = Odd height x 9/10
- Max weight = Odd height
- Minimum weight = Odd number x 8/10
BMI (Body Mass Index), body mass index, used by the World Health Organization WHO to measure the body's lean status:
BMI = Weight / (Height)2
- Underweight: BMI < 18.5
- Normal: 18.5 ≤ BMI ≤ 24.9
- Overweight: 25 ≤ BMI ≤ 29.9
- Obes type 1: 30 ≤ BMI ≤ 34.9
- Obesity type 2: 35 ≤ BMI ≤ 39.9
- Obesity type 3: BMI ≥ 40
People can calculate their own weight index to improve health properly
The above indicators reflect quite clearly about my current health status. With a simple formula, everyone can completely calculate by themselves body parameters, thereby planning to maintain or improve the condition. healthy weight.
2. Scientific diet ensures health
2.1. The most popular diets
In the world today, there are dozens of different scientific diets, each person depending on the needs or location of the body will choose for themselves suitable diets. Here are some of the most popular dietary methods chosen by many people:
- Paleo Diet: Only eat lean meats, vegetables, nuts, can eat more butter, cheese, cassava. Limit sugar, milk, whole grains.
- KETO Diet: Eat low in carbohydrates (the main component of starchy foods) and high in fat.
- Dukan Diet: High protein, low carbohydrate diet.
- Vegetarian diet: Eliminate all animal products. There are many people who strictly exclude eggs, milk, and honey. For health and humanitarian purposes.
- Intermittent fasting: Eat normally for a period of time, then fast after a longer period of time. Alternate between cycles.
2.2. Suggestions for combining healthy diets
It is not necessary to strictly follow specific diets, but can combine methods, so that the diet is achievable. energy balance that the body needs every day.
Scientific weight loss diet is recommended: Drink enough water per day from 1.7 - 2 liters to support digestion, excretion and excess energy conversion. Eat a lot of green vegetables, eat enough protein, eat enough starch, eat moderate good fats, eat limited spices. Specifically, the most recommended foods:
- Protein: Tofu, beef, chicken, pork, lamb, salmon, shrimp, egg,... ( limit skin, fat from meat). Each meal allocates at least 15% of calories to protein.
- Green vegetables: Broccoli, spinach, cabbage, celery,...
- Good fats: Butter, olive oil,... Allocate up to 30% of calories for fat ( including up to 10% for saturated fats such as tallow, cream, whole milk).
- Starch: From brown rice, whole grains, whole grains,... Maximum allocation 55% of calories for carbohydrates.
- Can use more natural weight loss foods: Lemon, green tea, oats,.. .
- Spices to limit: Sugar is the main ingredient that helps convert body fat. Salt contains a lot of sodium, which causes the body to store a lot of water, causing edema. In addition, it also increases insulin secretion, causing automatic fat storage in the body.
Besides, it should be limited:
- Fruits with high sugar and protein excess: Pear, Avocado, Durian, Grape.
- Restrict the use of alcoholic beverages, soft drinks,... These drinks are made from ingredients containing a lot of starch and sugar;
- Limit processed foods, canned foods, fast foods. Often processed from sugars, fats, and other industrial chemicals. Not only increases the risk of obesity, but also harms health if used regularly.
3. Combining scientific weight loss methods
Diet alone is never enough to maintain a healthy physique, it must be combined with exercise methods and a healthy lifestyle to maximize the effect of weight loss.
The most important thing is to plan and combine exercise, proper rest p>
In general, the most important thing is to form eating and living habits consistently over time. This seems to be very easy, but it takes constant effort and determination to have a healthy and beautiful body.