Ru9 is seeking for a Graphic Design Intern to join our growing team. We are looking for someone with solid understanding of design principles, has strong typography skill and can comfortably work in areas of branding, UX/UI and social media. Our ideal designer creates social content visuals that are unstoppable and print collaterals of coffee-table quality.
Ru9 – The Sleep Company is a manufacture-to-consumer brand that aims to improve the life quality of Vietnamese people by offering design-conscious sleep products with the best-in-class customer service.
Here at Ru9, we create dreams, and quite literally. We care deeply about our customers and appreciate innovative thinking, integrity and learning from experiences. Come join us to create the future of sleep.
- Put yourself in the shoes of Ru9 customers
- Collaborate with our Marketing & Product Development departments on all aspects of the design process from brainstorm, strategy definition, concept development, prototyping, production and implementation
- Create progressive, fun and interesting creatives that are on-brand allowing for consistent brand experiences across all platforms and devices
- Help sharpen Ru9 style guide as our brand evolve over time
- You are obsessed with aesthetics
- A graphic design background
- Strong typographic layout skill and conceptual thinking
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effect & Premiere)
- Able to manage workflow and schedule to meet project timeline
- Allowance up to 3.000.000VND
- Free launch, snacks and drinks around
- Open space working environment overlooking a lot of greenery in Thao Dien
- We ring bell and have team lunch/dinner to celebrate milestones
- Nap rooms to rest whenever you need
- First to test out Ru9’s newest products at home
To apply, send your CV & portfolio to [email protected]